jeudi 23 août 2012

Why University of Jyväskylä


As I said before I am an environmentalist and for me the best place to study life sciences (and may be other studies as well) is where you have the maximum green areas and natural environment as possible.
As I was looking for the best University in Finland, I looked at the map of Finland on Google maps. I was looking for
      -    A place from where I could join all the other parts of the country without spending a lot of money and time on transports; not surprising that Jyväskylä is part of the Province of Central Finland
      -  A city where I would have a lot of lakes and rivers but still very developed with all facilities that one could get in a big city. Jyväskylä is just surrounded by lakes all over, and with the two largest lakes in Finland.
   -  A quit place, where major Administrative and commerce buildings and places are closed and where I could move around by bike easily. A friend gave the information and I confirmed upon arrival that Jyväskylä is actually this king of citiy.

This is a simple and quick video I made about this subject : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPPKMPkNOTs


http://www.facebook.com/polain.nzobeuh

Don't do anything if you are a loser !

Aucun commentaire: