dimanche 12 août 2012

Eating like a student

One of the most amazing things I like in Finland is food and food quality...oh..I have no words to describe how clean and healthy is Finnish food. Just dial on Google and you will read a lot about it.
Anyway I like cooking myself and usually bake my own break in my student's village flat situated in Roninmäemtie (this student's village is one of those own by KOAS, the company in charge, you will probably contact them for a room when you will plan to come here for studies)
I have added a video about baking bread at home, you could find the ingredients online and make it yourself. very easily, I find it funny and relaxing.
You can also eat at the student's restaurant. Personally I find the food there expensive, so is life in general in Finland compared to other european countries, so be prepared for that if you happen to come here.
 

Aucun commentaire: