dimanche 5 août 2012

My Presentation

Hi / Salut / Saludo / Terve (En, Fr, Sp, Fi), 
I am Polain NZOBEUH, I am 30 years old and I'm from Cameroon.
My educational background is in Biology and Environmental Sciences. In fact I got my Master's in Botany and Ecology in 2006 and traveled to South Africa for one month, then to Morocco where I spent 4 years and got a higher Degree in Quality Management. Then I felt unsatisfied with my studies and decided to apply for studies in Europe, and the choice of Finland came.
Coming from a developing country like Cameroon, I have always been fascinated by Finnish economic and governance model: Very environmental friendly country, top level in democracy and transparency, powerfully supported social security system, free access to education to every body and no or few engagement in war and international conflicts. All these elements contrasted with most of other potential target countries and therefore the choice was clear for me : I had to go to Finland.
Because I have so much to say about myself I will let you ask questions, feel free.

Join me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/polain.nzobeuh


Aucun commentaire: