mardi 12 mars 2013

Some of my sweet moments here

It's 00.30,
I feel tired of a long studies' day but I still want to write this before I forget it.
I just fell in a sort of nostalgia and my heart was full of instant humility and internal heart travelled through my whole blood stream when I started thinking about some particularly sweet moments I have had since I arrived in this city. here are some of them.
As I sometime work as a part time job distributing news paper in house holds, I once was surprised when just after droping the news paper in a flat's mail box, an old woman immediately opened the door and followed me for about ten meters with a tablet of chocolate in her hands. She smiled to me, taped me gently on the arm and said Jyvää Joulu (Merry Christmas). I felt very happy and grateful, answered to her and humblely accpeted her gift. I think the lesson I kept from this encounter was that we are never alone even far from our relatives.
I can never forget all the amazing moments I spend with kids over here. Though their habits and education are quite different from cameroonian kids, they also share the same basic caracteristics that all children have. I have learn to understand them and from being chy with me at the begining, I am nowadys their best friends and several times their parents use me to make pressure on them. They full my heart of joy and bring light to my weekends helping me to overcome the absence of my lovely son who is far from me thousand of miles away.
I can't end this (evening if I am almost sleeping on my keyboard ;) ) without mentioning how king and friendly (I would even say "sweet") are some very particular finnish friends (especially girls) at the university. I am speechless about how amazing they are to me. I will not mention their names here, but I hope if they read this they will recognize themselves.

I apologize if you happen to dislike so private issues, but I have to write this down for my proper sake as well. Never mind me about some mistakes in the text, I will go through it later.

Goood night, grrrrh grrrrh

Aucun commentaire: