mardi 11 septembre 2012

Finland and weather

I can't retain myself to from writing this new post on my blog, as a souvenir of the beautiful nature changes I am presently having in Finland.
We are almost mid September and an amazing scene is happening already outside there, a scene you never see so beautiful if you are not in such a boreal environment: The trees are changing their colors, passing from from green to red.
The reason for this is not well known by myself, but I think I read somewhere that it might be due to sulfur ascent from the soil.
I any case, mother nature changes and wear new attire as a woman ready to get married with the person she has always been dreaming of her whole life, as if the world would end the next day.
As I admire this colors and gifts from the nature, I can't stand hanging out as much as I can, taking pictures and contemplating flowers, insects, birds and trees.

Join me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/polain.nzobeuh




Aucun commentaire: